4Delivery is a consortium of industry leaders Veolia, Costain and MWH (now Stantec UK) and brings together a wealth of experience and knowledge from within the utility and construction sectors.
4Delivery is carrying out an ongoing programme of environmental works on behalf of Southern Water across Sussex, Kent, Hampshire and the Isle of Wight. 4Delivery is responsible for the project management, design and delivery of a wide range of schemes on behalf of Southern Water including:
- Widespread improvements to wastewater treatment works to upgrade the quality of water released into rivers and the sea.
- A multi-million pound programme of schemes to protect properties from sewer flooding.
- Schemes to help safeguard water supplies such as laying new pipelines under the Solent.
- Laying mains drainage to areas without public sewers.
- The £300 million scheme to bring Cleaner Seas to Sussex by building a new wastewater treatment works in Peacehaven, East Sussex and 11km of new sewers between Brighton and Peacehaven.
4Delivery’s highest priority is to deliver its schemes safely without risk to its workforce or the communities in which it works. It is also committed to working with those communities to minimise disruption and keeping them informed of activities at all times.