As an industry leader since 1994, Active Tunnelling Ltd (ATL) is the UK’s most experienced independent, Micro-tunnelling, auger boring shaft sinking and pipe jacking company offering a comprehensive range of services to the water and civil engineering industries across the UK & Ireland.
More than just a tunnelling company ATL delivers all encompassing projects solutions: whether it is a segmental shaft or complete project management from ‘tunnel’ to final landscaping, ATL delivers flexible, and tailor made solutions to suit any brief.
ATL prides itself on its long list of clients that includes amongst others the UK’s leading construction companies and is proud to claim total satisfaction on every job. A dedicated and highly skilled/experienced sixty strong team are at the core of ATL’s success, this weight of experience backed by the UK’s largest independent specialist plant enables ATL to deliver on time every time.
Our comprehensive range of services allows us to satisfy even the most demanding brief, even with short lead times you can place your trust in us leaving you to focus on other aspects of the project.
- Tunnelling and pipejacking: 1,000mm-2,400mm diameter.
- Micro-tunnelling: 150mm-900mm diameter.
- Auger boring: 150mm-725mm diameter.
- Shaft sinking.
- Cover slab construction.
- Timber headings.
- Professional management team with over 30 years experience.
Quick mobilisation to site.
- Technical support/design where required.
- Achilles UVDB Verify approved company.
- Quality Assured ISO 9001:2008 Registered Firm Cert. No. A11969.
- Fast response to enquiries.
- Fast and efficient service maintaining a high standard of safety.
- Specialist trenchless plant.
- A completed project to a high quality at a reasonable price.
- A willingness to work as one team with all parties to ensure satisfaction.