Bartec Engineering Services Ltd
Bartec Engineering Services Ltd (established 1993) are a Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Sub-contractor, offering our clients cost effective single source engineering solutions, therefore no need for our customers use multiple sub-contractors for single discipline activities, Bartec can provide all the required elements for a successful delivery of small works schemes.
Based in Staffordshire operating nationally, serving, municipal and industrial customers, specialising in the design, supply and installation of packaged plant or bespoke equipment, for water and waste water treatment and waste to energy schemes.
Bartec Engineering Services Ltd offers:
- Mechanical and Electrical Installation of third party equipment, containerised plant.
- Conversion of European supplied equipment to British or Water Company Specifications and standards.
- Manufacturer of skid mounted equipment systems, control panels and automation and control systems.
- Site works, M&E install including cabling, containment and pipework.
- Refurbishment work.
- Lifting and Machinery removal.
- Mobile teams are available for breakdown, maintenance and service work.
Projects recently undertaken by Bartec Engineering Services Ltd include:
|Wastewater Treatment & Sewerage|
|Arbourfield WwTW||Corby WwTW||Much Whenlock WwTW|
|Beddington WwTW||Coupar Angus WwTW||Pembroke Dock WwTW|
|Blackburn WwTW||Cudworth WwTW||South Morton WwTW|
|Cholsey WwTW||East Calder WwTW||Stanton Harcourt WwTW|
|Churton WwTW||Farndon WwT||Stone House WwTW|
|Connahs Quay||Headley WwTW||Wilmslow WwTW|
|Cookfield WwTW||Kingsclear WwTW||Witney WwTW|
|Water Treatment & Supply|
|Acaracle WTW||Blairnamarrow WTW|
|Industrial Treatment Projects|
|Arla Dairy Waste to Energy Plant Phases 1, 2 & 3||Grissan Carrick - Girvan Distillery Dewatering Plant||2 Zero Land Fill – Washing Plant|