Population growth, regulatory changes, energy costs and climate change are having a dramatic impact on water usage. The national approach to managing water supply is changing to meet these challenges. The Government and industry regulator are tasked with cutting wastage and preserving an increasingly valuable resource, while protecting consumers from higher water bills.
The water sector team offers:
- Expert input into consultation documents, close work with Government and water companies and innovative delivery, all of which help to minimise costs to water users while meeting national investment needs.
- A manufacturing mindset: programme optimisation advisory services, standard product development, production controls, whole-life costing and lean delivery processes.
- Cross-sector best practice: we provide value for our clients by drawing on experience from across Costain and by working closely with our decarbonisation experts to drive regional growth strategies.
- Technology integration: working with some of the UK’s leading asset and data analytics organisations we analyse large volumes of real time data to create greater benefits for our customers through optimised maintenance, pump operation, energy and chemical usage.
Current water industry frameworks:
- Anglian Water – Strategic Pipeline Alliance
- Severn Trent
- Southern Water – CMDP JV
- Thames Water
- United Utilities- Maintenance Service Provider
- Yorkshire Water – Technical Services