Franklyn Yates Engineering Ltd
Franklyn Yates Engineering is a vastly experienced Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Automation (MEICA) company with extensive experience in water, wastewater, waste to energy, biogas, & power sectors.
Operating from both our Burton-On-Trent head office and our 44,000 Square feet manufacturing facility based in Connah’s Quay, Deeside in North Wales.
The industrial complex incorporates our North-West offices, segregated workshops and large storage/assembly yards.
Franklyn Yates Engineering can support their clients from initial concept through detail design through to installation and commissioning, utilising lean principles and project management methodologies, ensuring that the client’s expectations are always achieved.
Franklyn Yates Engineering have a great track record of working collaboratively alongside our clients to offer so much more than the conventional sub-contractor acting in a more “strategic Alliance” partner role.
Franklyn Yates Engineering Ltd have the in-house capability to provide the following: –
- Fabrication of Stainless steel & Carbon steel Pipe work, vessels and fabrications in a variety of coatings including DWI Reg. 31 & finishes.
- Fabrication of CE marked support/access steelwork to CE EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2011 execution class EXC2, 3 & 4.
- Produce one stop shop “off-site” pre-assembled/packaged, pump stations, filtration plants, pipe racks, heat exchangers and any configuration of pre-assembled plant (DfMa).
- Detailed 2D & 3D design and 3D modelling & BIM support.
- Many years` industry experience and the appetite to work closely with our clients’ design teams giving us the ability to offer cost/time saving engineering construction advice.
- Full project management and site mechanical installation services including full MEICA support if required, including utilising our “strategic alliance” relationships with industry known electrical contractors for electrical design, supply, panel manufacture and installation.
Franklyn Yates have many years of extensive knowledge and experience, operating as supply chain members with major water/power sector & capital delivery companies.