Interface Contracts Ltd
Industrial electrical contractors ,specialists in clean and wastewater projects, biomass plants and waste to energy projects. Providing a complete 3D design, project management, supervision and full installation service. Interface’s industry acknowledged design and installation skills enables the company to meet the individual requirements of any client.
The Interface design package includes:
- BIM and 3D modelling.
- Power & control cables to all drives and instruments.
- Cabling to control stations and emergency stops.
- Main, equipotential and supplementary earth bonding.
- Telemetry and fibre optic networks.
- Supply and cable from generator connection units and sub-stations.
- High voltage cabling.
- Profibus cabling.
- Trace heating supplies.
- Supply & install cable, junction boxes, isolators, free issue instruments.
- Installation of building services to new and existing buildings.
- Structural lightning protection.
Interface sets itself apart from the competition in the time and expertise it dedicates to up front design – so eliminating potential on-site issues before installation begins. It is these design skills that subsequently enable its installation teams to move seamlessly from drawings to the on-site stage and provide the basis for a safety record that is second to none in the industry.
The company’s design team offers a complete electrical design which can include 3D when required:
- Cable calculations & schedules.
- Site lighting, layout and lighting calculations.
- Block cable diagrams.
- Building services layouts and single line diagrams.