Cygnet Resources is a company that was incorporated in 2014 to support multiple industries with a solution for reactive and proactive services, operating in the Water, Rail and Industrial Sector providing a full turnkey solution.
Having been audited by UKAS for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 for Industrial Cleaning & Maintenance, Industrial Rope Access, and Confined Space Entry & Rescue, it is a clear demonstration of the company’s values to operate in the correct ways.
With further audits by Constructionline (Gold Member) and Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA Member), our customers can rest assured knowing quality, safety and environmental are at the forefront of our business.
We have worked on a good number of water industry assets including Dams, Storm Drains, Reservoirs, Aqueducts, Valve Chambers, Underground Reservoirs, Pipe Bridges, Sludge Tanks, building fit outs and repairs, decommissioning and commissioning works.
Services include but are not limited to:
- IRATA Rope Access – Structural Inspections, Condition Surveys, Specialist Access for Mechanical, Electrical, Asset repair works.
- City & Guilds High Risk Confined Space Entry & Rescue – Providing rescue teams for our customers and our own teams to access and work safely inside confined spaces.
- Vegetation Management – Both removal from assets to ensure their roots don’t cause structural damage and regeneration by providing planting schemes in areas that have been effected by new build sites.
- Cleaning & Maintenance – Tank and culvert cleaning with additional asset repairs if required, where vegetation has been removed or the assets condition need returning to standard. Removing old valves and installing of new, valve turning to ensure valves stay operational.
- RG One Composite Repair – Cygnet are the sole UK approved installer for RG One which is a composite repair system for tanks and pipework, it ensures a repair until suitable maintenance can be completed or can be used to bring an asset back to standard.
Cygnet Resources Limited can provide a full turnkey solution to the water industry, for further information please contact a member of our team.