FLI Precast Solutions
FLI Precast Solutions (formerly FLI Carlow) provide design, engineering and manufacturing services for the off-site manufacture of specialist concrete infrastructure and attenuation systems. Our markets include Water, Wastewater, Energy and Storm Attenuation in the UK & Ireland and bespoke projects globally.
- Design, engineering and manufacturing services for the off-site manufacture of specialist concrete infrastructure and attenuation systems.
- Design to national and international water industry standards and our semi-precast modular designs make us the industry leader in off-site concrete engineering and manufacture.
- By early involvement and integrating with our clients’ design teams we can accelerate and improve design optimisation and reduce cost. The value is in the solution, and off-site manufacturing and fabrication leads to higher efficiencies and lower risks and costs.
- Framework agreements enable us to add more value through collaboration, innovation, economies of scale, supply chain partnering and cost management.
- Our products and designs are engineered to provide solutions to many challenges facing our clients: water retention, water storage, water conveyancing, water management, water treatment, fire-resistance criteria, chemical resistance parameters, infrastructural products, retaining walls, coastal erosion, decorative walls, to name a few.
- We are a solutions provider using innovative off-site concrete engineering and our industry leading semi-precast modular designs.
- The company is part of the FLI Group which is a diversified group of companies providing environmental solutions, services and technologies to private and public sector customers in the UK, France, Ireland and throughout the world.
|Attenuation||Channel and lids|
|PST and AST tanks||Comms chambers|
|Holding tanks||Bespoke culverts|
|Barriers||Dry flow channeling|
|Demountable fence supports (International Airport Approved)||Foundation bases|
|Chambers||Blast fence supports|