Forkers has been undertaking main drainage and sewerage schemes for the water industry, local authorities and private clients for over 30 years. Our in depth experience in this field covers a complete range of drainage solutions, construction techniques, ground conditions and contract values and also includes design and construct schemes.
- Sewers and culverts.
- Pumping stations, M&E installations.
- Timber headings and no-dig techniques.
- Storage tanks and attenuation systems.
- Dig down repairs, relining and renovation.
- Rising mains and pipelines.
- Shaft sinking and pipejacking.
- Screened overflows (UIDs).
- First time sewerage schemes.
- Clean water trunk mains and pipelines.
Extensive in-house capabilities include:
- Roads, bridges & development infrastructure.
- River, canal and watercourse improvements.
- Site investigation.
- Specialist drilling and grouting.
- Reinforced concrete structures.
- Machine bases, press pits and basements.
- Contaminated land remediation.
- Mine workings.
- Mine shaft stabilisation.
- Soil nailing.
We also provide a range of services in the Renewable Energy sector.
- Ground source heating boreholes and installations.
- Coal bed methane extraction.
- Wind farm infrastructure and foundations.
Forkers Civil Engineering have provided sewerage and main drainage services to Severn Trent Water for over 35 years.