KEE also offer full evaluation and design through their nationwide servicing team, offering fully integrated plant operation, an out-of-hours call centre, treatment plant refurbishment, upgrades and plant hire.
KEE’s expertise in design, manufacture, servicing, refurbishment, maintenance and operation of equipment for all types of wastewater treatment plants is backed by over 65 years of experience and over 350,000 installations worldwide.
KEE provide quality engineered wastewater treatment solutions priced to offer value for money. Continuing investment in R&D ensures that the products and services supplied by KEE incorporate the latest technology to protect the environment.
Treatment Solutions and Services
Rotating Biological Contactor (RBC) Wastewater Treatment Systems
- KEE NuDisc® & NuDisc-R® single piece packaged RBC treatment plants capable of treating populations up to 1,000 in a single packaged plant.
- Modular packaged DC/DN RBC treatment systems.
- Large diameter RBCs for site erection.
- Modular packaged and single piece KEE NuFlow treatment systems for domestic applications up to 50 PE.
- Extended aeration (EA), sequencing batch reactors (SBR) and oxidation ditch.
- Industrial wastewater treatment.
Settlement Tanks and Packaged Pumping Stations
- Primary or final settlement tanks.
Dispersed Air Flotation Systems (DAF)
- KEE Microfloat®
- KEE Aspirator Aerators.
- KEE Triton Aerator/Mixer.
The Biological Solution to Fat, Oil and Grease
- KEE Bio-Guard – The Grease Digester.
- Service, Maintenance and Operation.
- Replacement Parts and Associated Products.
- Plant Hire.
- KEE Emergency Call Centre for Managed Contracts.
Call: 01296 634500 or visit their website www.keeprocess.com and join the KEE solution enjoyed by thousands.