From industrial water tanks to turnkey odour control systems, we are the only UK manufacturers to offer 3 axis helical filament winding, providing high quality plastic storage tanks to the water and waste, microelectronics, chemical, pharmaceutical, paper & pulp, food processing, drinks and brewery industries.
SILOTANK are a leading manufacturer in the UK and Ireland for chemical, liquid and drinking water storage tanks, bunded storage tanks, process vessels, pressure vessels and environmental systems.
Flexible in our approach to business and providing strong technical support, we are dedicated to supplying our customers the high quality product and service that you would expect from a market leader in specialist tanks.
We manufacture to design standards BS4994:1987 , BS EN ISO 12573 & DVS2205 using FDA, WRAS and DWI approved materials.
Our extensive ‘in house’ capabilities include mechanical engineering design along with chemical process design these activities are supported by a CAD network operating with AutoCAD 2D & Solid Works 3D software, FEA & Laminate Theory Analysis offering clients a complete service.
SILOTANK are Innovative and continue to advance using the latest technology and materials used within the industry and have installed a CNC router and laser machine to support business development.
RANGE OF EQUIPMENT & SERVICES OFFERED
- Storage, mixing and process tanks/vessels.
- Ranging in capacities from 50 litres to 200,000 litres.
- Tanks are manufactured using a variety of thermoplastics and GRP materials to suit the particular application including HDPE, polypropylene, UPVC/GRP (Aqua Pure – WRAS approved), polypropylene/GRP.
- The majority of our products are ‘bespoke’ designed and manufactured to suit the clients specific application.
- Odour and chemical fume scrubbing towers.
- Silotank ‘bespoke’ design and manufacture odour or chemical fume abatement equipment to suit most environmental applications.
- Silotank site teams are fully trained and able to complete on site installation within Ireland & UK including offloading, positioning, bolting down, assembly of any ancillary access steelwork as well as thermoplastic pipework and ductwork installations.