The Forbes Group has its origins dating back to the late 1950s, and they are a major force in the field of thermoplastics fabrications. A privately owned group of companies, managed by a tightly knit team, with strong financial & technical bases, dedicated to the design and manufacture of tanks, vessels, scrubbers, degassers and other chemical plant in thermoplastics and glassfibre reinforced materials.
Fabrications are made to the highest design specifications including standards such as BS4994:1987 and BS EN ISO 12573. Our extensive ‘in house’ capabilities include mechanical engineering design along with chemical process design. These activities are supported by a CAD network operating with AutoCAD 2010 & Inventor 11.
RANGE OF EQUIPMENT & SERVICES OFFERED
Storage, Mixing & Process tanks & vessels
- Ranging in capacities from 50 litres to 200,000 litres.
- Tanks are manufactured using a variety of thermoplastics and GRP materials to suit the particular application including Polypropylene (FDA, WRc & DWI approved), UPVC/GRP, Polypropylene/GRP.
- The majority of our products are ‘custom’ designed and manufactured to suit the specific application. Standard equipment is also available.
Odour & Chemical fume scrubbing towers
- Forbes ‘custom’ design and manufacture odour or chemical fume abatement equipment to suit most environmental applications.
- We operate with a wide range of different technologies including packed towers, fluidised bed towers, biological filtration and carbon filtration.
- Equipment is manufactured using a variety of thermoplastics and GRP materials to suit the particular application including Polypropylene (FDA, WRc & DWI approved), UPVC/GRP, Polypropylene/GRP.
New installations and site repair work
- Our site teams are fully trained and able to complete on site installation including offloading, positioning, bolting down, assembly of any ancillary access steelwork as well as thermoplastic pipework and ductwork installations.