EPS Water offers the market a unique end-to-end service, ranging from needs assessment and solution definition, through design, manufacture, installation & commissioning, to aftercare and operation of water & wastewater treatment assets. Our experience of operating and maintaining treatment systems helps to drive excellence in design and to ensure that our manufactured equipment is robust and reliable at all times.
EPS Water offers a broad range of services across the UK regulated & industrial and global export water and wastewater treatment markets:
• Wet infrastructure support services.
• Design-Build (DB) and Design-Build-Operate (DBO) of water and wastewater treatment facilities.
• Biological process technology supply.
• Product manufacture & installation.
• Engineering Services including process and MEICA design, asset optimisation and energy management.
Our focus is primarily on providing Best Value to our clients and their bill-paying customers at all stages of the project lifecycle. Our digital design capabilities extend beyond 3D to fully animated 4D including digital rehearsals and we are well-advanced on our journey to BIM Level 2. As treatment plant operators ourselves, we endeavour to live the culture of our clients and to ensure that our solutions provide best Whole Lifecycle Cost in operation. We offer a leading After Sales Service and a range of asset optimisation services to ensure that the performance of the solutions we provide does not deteriorate over time.