Galliford Try is the leading construction company in the UK water sector with seven of the eleven regulated water utilities choosing us to help them deliver their Capital Programmes.
The reasons they have given us are that:
- We are flexible enough to adapt to all models.
- Align objectives at the start.
- Add value across the Asset Management Process.
- Deliver to time, cost and quality, managing change as it occurs.
- Have an effective Risk Management Process.
- Use innovative and cost effective construction techniques.
- Offer an end-to-end project management expertise.
- Look for win-win opportunities.
- Deliver safely.
- Invest in our people.
- Manage reputations through an EFQM acclaimed stakeholder management process.
- Have customer focus.
- Actively embrace Environmental Sustainability.
We seek to build long term and mutually beneficial partnering relationships with all of our clients, establishing clear and aligned objectives informed by a thorough understanding of all the risks and drivers involved.
Fully integrated teams work alongside Clients’ teams to identify and deliver optimum whole-life solutions, which add value while improving water quality, the environment and operational efficiency. We have developed end-to-end project management expertise over the 20 years that we have been operating in the design and construct business. This enables us to take a project from inception, addressing 3rd Party issues upfront, managing the design through construction to handover.
Galliford Try thrives on complex and challenging projects where our skills and competencies can be fully utilised.